Summer Rice Salad
I had no idea what to call this! I just kind of grabbed what I could find and came up with this tasty dinner.
- Some left over cooked rice or feel free to cook some fresh.
- Tin of organic lentils
- Half bag fresh spinach
- 1 x zucchini
- Small bunch fresh mint chopped
- 2 x cooked and peeled beetroots
- 1 x chilli
- 6 x mushrooms
- ½ Barambah organic feta
- ½ Small onion
- Canola oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely dice the onion and mushrooms and cook off in a fry pan with a little Canola oil and add in chopped zucchini once they are soft. Cook for 2 mins
- Mix through the lentils, rice, chopped mint and chilli until warmed through
- Lay the spinach in the base of a bowl and then add the rice mix over the top.
- Dress with chopped beetroots and Feta (you can drizzle some of the garlic oil from the Barambah pot over the top for extra flavour)