Sardine Crostini Recipe
So I spotted these beautiful fresh Sardine fillets at the Sustainable Fish Shoppe in South Melbourne Market and thought I couldn't let them go to waste :)
So here is a beautiful starter, lunch or snack idea!!!
6 Fresh Sardine fillets
1. Finely chop one of the Garlic cloves, Parsley and Chilli and place in a bowl, poor over oil to loosen up the dressing to your chosen consistency.
2. In a hot griddle pan fry the sardines, they don't need much time at all so turn within the minute and then you can sprinkle with a little salt at the end
3. Meanwhile toast desired quantity of bread
4. Drizzle bread with a little oil and rub the second clove of garlic over the toast for some more flavour
5. Place fillets on top
6. Dress with dressing and serve!